Ezviz NVRs and DVRs are configured to send you video loss notification every 24 hrs. for channels that are unused or channels that were connected in the past but have a break in the cable.
There are two ways to disable this notification. You can use the EZVIZ mobile app or the EZVIZ studio software.
EZVIZ mobile app
1. Log into your EZVIZ account > Tap on the device settings page and delete the device from your account
2. Log out from your account > wait for 10 secs, then log back into the account and add the device back to your account
3. Follow the steps to complete all the configuration of the device like setting the time zone and renaming your cameras
4. Go to the home page and tap on the serial number of the camera to enter the linked devices settings page
5. Enter each camera settings and tap on “Hide channel”
6. Repeat this process for all un-used channels
EZVIZ Studio Software
1. Log into your EZVIZ account
2. From the bottom left corner, click on “All devices”
3. Locate the NVR or DVR you wish to configure and click on the device icon to open the device information page
4. Scroll down to linked video source section and un-check all the unused cameras.
***** You can also modify the motion detection settings, change the name of the camera change the password for the device, change the time-zone and so much more