Camera mounting :-
- Before you install, make sure that the device package is in good condition and that all assembly parts are included and make sure all equipment is powered off.
- Use the supplies mounting template as a guide to drill the screw holes on the surface where you want to install your camera.
- Route the camera cables through the mounting base and the side openings. *For cement wall, insert the expansion screws into the screw holes according to the drill template.
- Secure the cameras to the ceiling or wall with supplied screws.
- Connect the 100Ft POE cable to the camera and set the camera angle in proper viewing position.
NVR setup :-
- Connect the NVR to a TV or monitor with an HDMI or VGA cable
- Connect the mouse to one of the USB ports
- Connect the other end of the POE cable to the NVR’s POE ports.
- Connect the power to the NVR
- With the mouse follow the start up Wizard on screen
- Follow the wizard on the local monitor, create a new device password and complete the setup
- Download the EZVIZ app on your smart phone and register an account
- Login the EZVIZ account which you have registered.
- Press the "+" sign to begin the process of adding your device and scan the QR code shown on the screen
- If prompted for a password/verification code, input the device password you created for the device during the initial setup. Follow the wizard on your mobile device and complete the setup.