With EZVIZ skill and Alexa, you can now interact with your EZVIZ connected cameras using your voice. Check the camera handbook or specs sheet to ensure that the camera supports the feature
*Note: Camera image encryption must be disabled to work with Alexa
Follow the steps below to setup your camera and link your EZVIZ account:
1. From the EZVIZ Mobile App, select a suitable name for your camera (i.e., baby room, front door, etc.)
2. From the EZVIZ Mobile App, disable Image Encryption for the camera you wish to setup
3. From your Alexa App, search for EZVIZ, enable the skill and link it to your EZVIZ account by signing in with your EZVIZ account
4. Discover your cameras by asking Alexa “Discover devices” or by pressing the Discover Devices button in the Alexa app Once your account is linked, viewing your cameras is supported on Amazon Echo Show, Echo Spot, Fire TV, 2nd Gen Fire Stick or Fire Tablets (7th gen and above). To see your camera, just say “Alexa, show the (camera name)”
Some important notes:
• Before connecting to Amazon Echo Show, Echo Spot or Fire TV, log in to your EZVIZ App and go to the camera settings. Look for “Image Encryption” and tap to turn it off. Tap “OK” when the prompt appears. Enter the Verification Code to apply the change.
• How to change the name of your EZVIZ camera: Once the camera has been added to your EZVIZ account, you can change its name in the EZVIZ camera settings page. Select a suitable name for your camera, such as “baby room” or “front door.”
• You can view live feeds from EZVIZ cameras on your Amazon Echo Show or Fire TV by saying the command “Alexa, show the (camera name).