1. Connect a USB drive to your computer go to https://usservice.ezvizlife.com/download.
2. Scroll down to “Ezviz Firmware”, locate the correct firmware for your device by cross checking the complete model number posted on the bottom of the DVR.
3. Once the firmware is downloaded unzip/extract the file using Win-Rar or Win-Zip(Win-Rar is available in the download center).
4. Save the extracted file named “digicap.dav” to a USB drive and connect disconnect the USB from the computer and connect it to the DVR.(Ensure the USB is inserted in the USB slot below the LAN port).
5. Right click on the live view screen and go to Device management > Advance Settings > Maintenance > Upgrade and click on USB Upgrade.
6. Now follow the prompt and click on start USB upgrade, this will take few minutes, once you have completed the process the system will reboot to complete the upgrade process.