1. Click on settings icon - select Wi-Fi option select Manual Connect – select your home Wi-Fi network name and enter the Wi-Fi password to connect the Door viewer to the Wi-Fi.
2. Download the EZVIZ app on your smart phone and register an account
3. Make sure your router supports a 2.4GHz connection (if the router is dual-band, make sure that you have the 2.4GHz and 5GHz separated)
4. Confirm in your phone's Wi-Fi settings that you are connected to a 2.4GHz network
5. Login the EZVIZ account which you have registered.
6. Press the "+" sign to begin the process of adding your device.
7. From the device sticker located on the back/bottom of the camera scan the QR code or manually input the serial number of the device.
8. Follow the wizard to push the Wi-Fi to the Door Viewer and add your device to your EZVIZ account.
9. Once the Wi-Fi is pushed to the Door Viewer you will be able to view it live