How to Setup the Husky Dome(C4S)
- Download the EZVIZ app on your smart phone and register an account
- Make sure your router supports a 2.4GHz connection (if the router is dual-band, make sure that you have the 2.4GHz and 5GHz separated)
- Confirm in your phone's Wi-Fi settings that you are connected to a 2.4GHz network
- Login the EZVIZ account which you have registered.
- Press the "+" sign to begin the process of adding your device.
- From the device sticker located on the back/bottom of the camera scan the QR code or manually input the serial number of the device.
- Follow the wizard to push the Wi-Fi to the camera and add your device to your EZVIZ account.
- Once the Wi-Fi is pushed to the camera you will be able to view it live
- You can also connect the camera directly to the internet router with the Ethernet cable in order to setup the camera through the application.