1. Download the EZVIZ app on your smart phone and register an account
2. Make sure your router supports a 2.4GHz connection (if the router is dual-band, make sure that you have the 2.4GHz and 5GHz separated)
3. Confirm in your phone's Wi-Fi settings that you are connected to a 2.4GHz network
4. Login the EZVIZ account which you have registered.
5. Press the "+" sign to begin the process of adding your device.
6. From the device sticker located on the back/bottom of the camera scan the QR code or manually input the serial number of the device.
7. Follow the wizard to push the Wi-Fi to the camera and add your device to your EZVIZ account.
8. Once the Wi-Fi is pushed to the camera you will be able to view it live
9. You can also connect the camera directly to the internet router with the Ethernet cable in order to setup the camera through the application.