1. Download the EZVIZ app on your smart phone and register an account
2. Make sure your router supports a 2.4GHz connection (if the router is dual-band, make sure that you have the 2.4GHz and 5GHz separated)
3. Confirm in your phone's Wi-Fi settings that you are connected to a 2.4GHz network
4. Login the EZVIZ account which you have registered.
5. Press the "+" sign to begin the process of adding your device.
6. From the device sticker located on the back/bottom of the camera scan the QR code or manually input the serial number of the device.
7. Follow the wizard to push the Wi-Fi to the camera and add your device to your EZVIZ account.
8. Once the Wi-Fi is pushed to the camera you will be able to view it live