The below steps and YouTube link for the instructions on enabling EZVIZ with your Google Home to manage motion alerts.
1. In Ezviz app, create a camera name for each of your cameras like “Front Door Camera”, “Living Room Camera” etc, turn on the audio for your camera > Then set the image encryption to "off"
2. Make sure you have downloaded your Google Home app, linked your Google account and set up your Google Home device.
3. Open From the Google Home app, go to main menu and click on “Home Control” and add EZVIZ click on link and enter your Ezviz app username and password.
4. In the Google home app, refresh Home Control devices list to see a listing of Ezviz cameras that will be linked.
5. Once connected tell the Google Assistance, “Hey Google, turn on Front Door camera", "Hey google, show me baby room camera