HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR EZVIZ DEVICE FIRMWARE USING THE EZVIZ STUDIO
Install the Ezviz Studio in your PC and make sure that the device and PC are in the same LAN.
Note: The version should be V1.1.2 or above.
1. Go to the root directory of Ezviz Studio in your PC and find the folder named “config”.
2. Copy the “AppConfig” file to your desktop
3. Open the file named “AppConfig.ini” and you will see the following.
4. Add the following command which highlighted in yellow in “AppConfig.ini” and save. [LocalOperation] Show=1
5. Copy the newly saved file from your desktop, save on the PC studio folder, from where you copied the original file, you will be prompted if you want to replace the file, click on Yes and complete the process
6. Refresh the device page or reopen the studio, then you will see the “Advanced”.(Note: Your computer and the EZVIZ device needs to be on the same local area network)
7. lick on advanced tab > Under the system click on system maintenance
8. Download the upgrade file and save on your desktop, follow the prompt to upgrade your device and complete the setup