How to enable two-way audio

Follow

Comments

6 comments

• Dean Moore

I don’t have the Microphone on live view. I have C3W camera connected to Wireless NVR..

Comment actions Permalink
  • William Schultz

I don't have the Mic either and this wadblistedcasvhaving 2 way audio.

• Lloyd Bristow

When I scan the QR code then I can use the siren. When I share it with my wife, even though I share all permissions, she can't use the strobe and siren. Visa versa when she scans one and shares it with me.

• Vlam Jansen van Vuuren

I had the same problem but found the solution. Initially the cameras are all picked up automatically. You MUST add the camera by scanning its QR code. So delete the auto detected cameras. It usually starts with "camera" followed by a bunch of numbers. Then, using the EZVIZ app, click on + in upper right corner, then on Cameras. It will now ask you to scan the code location each camera. Once you scan the code, it will install with all the features like recording, siren, etc.

• Vlam Jansen van Vuuren

I had the same problem but found the solution. Initially the cameras are all picked up automatically. You MUST add the camera by scanning its QR code. So delete the auto detected cameras. It usually starts with "camera" followed by a bunch of numbers. Then, using the EZVIZ app, click on + in upper right corner, then on Cameras. It will now ask you to scan the code, located on each camera. Once you scan the code, it will install with all the features like recording, siren, etc.

• james jone

The problem may be with the Mic. Double-check for your microphone and Device too. Maybe your device doesn't support the app Microphone connect or you may Download hushsms. It can check your device for Error and suggest you the best solution.

Please sign in to leave a comment.