If you notice that your camera is offline on the mobile app, follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue
Check and ensure that the WiFi router is online > Make sure to reboot the camera > Wait till the camera is powered back on, then refresh the app, if this doesn't resolve the issue, you might have to re-configure the camera back on your Wi-Fi.
Follow the steps below to re-configure the camera back on the WiFi
1. Ensure the camera is within 4 ft from the router
2. Reset the camera to factory settings
3. Open the live camera on the app and click on settings or gear icon on the top right corner on the screen
4. Tap on Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi configuration and make sure to select the 2.4 GHZ Wi-Fi network.
5. Click on Next and continue the process to get the camera connected to the Wi-Fi