For EZVIZ cameras to function Properly, the device has to be connected to a reliable power source and linked up to a reliable internet WiFi router
Articles in this section
- Can you view the live video feed on your phone without being connected to WiFi?
- Can you prevent it from recording sound?
- Is there any way to disable the flashing Status light?
- Can I remotely view the video recorded on the memory microsd?
- How can I get the camera connected to my WiFi?
- What type of WiFi router do I need?
- Can i use 5ghz with the mini?
- I want to plug my EZVIZ camera in to power and record onto the sd card. There will be no wifi. And can it be scheduled to start and stop recording?
- Does the system automatically recover and resume operation after a power outage, without having to reconfigure again?
- Once motion starts a recording, how long does it record for? Does it stop when motion stops or does it record for a specific period on time?