EZVIZ devices are configured in a way that when the SD card reaches it maximum capacity, the newest videos overwrites the oldest video ensuring that your device will continuously record motion events when they do occur. 16GB can store motion event videos worth from 3-4 months
Articles in this section
- How to get the verification code for the device
- How to share your devices with friends and family
- The ezviz when connected to electrical power the front indicator cycles between red and blue, what does that mean?
- How many days of video can be stored in a 16GB SD card?
- Does the AC Power supports 220v?
- How can you delete recording/pictures from the cloud?
- Is it normal to feel warm/hot to the touch when running?
- Can you view live video from PC/laptop?
- Does the camera support poe? is there an ethernet port?
- From the mobile phone interface, are you able to view in real-time?