Yes - EZVIZ cameras can be connected to any 2.4Ghz WiFi router. To connect the camera to another WiFi network If you have had the cameras connected to a router and you will like to move it to another router, you need to reset the camera using the reset button, and follow the setup steps to connect it to the new WiFi network.
Articles in this section
- How to get the verification code for the device
- How to share your devices with friends and family
- The ezviz when connected to electrical power the front indicator cycles between red and blue, what does that mean?
- How many days of video can be stored in a 16GB SD card?
- Does the AC Power supports 220v?
- How can you delete recording/pictures from the cloud?
- Is it normal to feel warm/hot to the touch when running?
- Can you view live video from PC/laptop?
- Does the camera support poe? is there an ethernet port?
- From the mobile phone interface, are you able to view in real-time?