https://youtu.be/pZDP_Kf3oLk

Comment actions Permalink
  • Finch tech

Answered most of your questions on how to save on your computer 

Check out this video

https://youtu.be/iwXccOT01mo

• 김형준

4. input the device local IP address, device username and password in the format below

EXAMPLE: rtsp://admin: device verification code@device IP address on the LAN : --------

model name : CS-CV206

rtsp://admin:QLMJPY@192.168.0.2:554/h264_stream

i entered this code, but can not operating

how can i solve this problem?

please, reply as soon as possible 

• harjeet singh

Hi,

I am using rstp link to access the camera using python progarm on some embedded system.

It works fine, but I have an issue.

some times EZVIZ C3W repeat the frames, it menas it shows same image over and over again with same time stamp on image. I checked the wifi signal strength but signal strenght is good.

Is there any rstp command to check the connection between camera and embedded system in auto mode, i do not want to be present to check connections, is connection lost my program will re-establish the connection.

Is there any rstp command to enable buzzer and light on camera C3W.

Is there any other useful rstp command for IP cameras.

• Rodolfo Ortiz

EZVIZ CAMERA ON NVR DAHUA / SAXXON

I am using rstp link to access the camera using:

rtsp://admin:verification code@IPaddress:554/Stream_h264

Enjoy! on C6N and Mini 360 Plus.

• Bogdan Craciun

It doesn't work for me for C3A battery powered wifi cameras. I've tried the following and none of them work:

• rtsp://admin: device verification code@device IP address on the LAN :554/H.264
    • rtsp://admin: device verification code@device IP address on the LAN :554/h264_stream
    • rtsp://admin: device verification code@device IP address on the LAN :554/stream_h264

I've double checked the verification code, IP, etc.

Is RTSP working for all models, including mine C3A?

• Rodolfo Ortiz

Bogdan Craciun

Try:

rtsp://admin: device verification code@device IP address on the LAN :554/Streaming/Channles/001/

Good luck!

• Mason Wilcox

Remember, the password that came with the camera is the one to use with VLC... even if you changed it, looks like the manufacture set password never leaves the camera and is the only way to view the stream 

• Putude

Anyone experiencing with C3A rtsp? What's URL of this model?

• Howard Baizer

I can see the RSTP stream using VLC, but my Q-See NVR cannot.    Anybody know what it takes to work with Dahua-based NVRs?

• Richi M

I got the EZVIZ DB1 working on my Dahua NVR. But unfortunately no sound. There is sound when I open the RTSP stream on VLC. There is also sound on the EZVIZ app.

Does anyone know how to get the sound working with the RTSP stream on my Dahua NVR??

For the people who want to record the stream on the NVR, I have made a screenshot.

• Nam

Hey, I got my C6CN camera works!

My purpose was to connect this camera to my NAS (TrueNas), using ZoneMinder (a plugin). What I realize was, I did not get my camera's IP correctly. You can try to scan for the camera's IP using different software (I use WirelessNetworkWatcher), BUT, what was more important for me was to realize that I'm on the 3rd floor, and my wifi router is connected to the 2nd-floor router, which then connected to the modem. Because of that, I got my camera's IP address wrong, so when I connect to the router on the 2nd-floor, that is when I can see the correct IP of my camera.

In my case, I initially get 10.###.###.### as the camera's IP, but after I worked it out, it turns out to be 192.168.#.###, which to me looks more correct or familiar. It must be DHCP or subnet or something like that which I have no knowledge of, but yea, everything works.

Hope this helps!

• Tony Sharkey

Richi M

did you ever get the audio to work ? I have the same issue on QNAP NAS using QVRPro

Thanks

• cyril PERS

Hi,

Same problem on my Ezviz C3A.

I'm unable to access RTSP stream. I have tried all URL and solution proposed previously.

I have obvisouly awake the camera to make camera be active.

I have 3 C3A through the W2D base.

Regards, 

Cyril

Please sign in to leave a comment.