The flashing red/blue lights means the camera on ready mode. Most newer models have voice prompt, that informs you when the camera is ready to be setup and the indicator lights does not flash red/blue but fast paced blue flashing lights to indicate the device readiness
Articles in this section
- How to get the verification code for the device
- How to share your devices with friends and family
- The ezviz when connected to electrical power the front indicator cycles between red and blue, what does that mean?
- How many days of video can be stored in a 16GB SD card?
- Does the AC Power supports 220v?
- How can you delete recording/pictures from the cloud?
- Is it normal to feel warm/hot to the touch when running?
- Can you view live video from PC/laptop?
- Does the camera support poe? is there an ethernet port?
- From the mobile phone interface, are you able to view in real-time?