No. For EZVIZ cameras to function properly, the camera needs to be connected to a reliable internet WiFi router and connected to a reliable power supply. There is no direct connection option.
Articles in this section
- How to get the verification code for the device
- How to share your devices with friends and family
- The ezviz when connected to electrical power the front indicator cycles between red and blue, what does that mean?
- How many days of video can be stored in a 16GB SD card?
- Does the AC Power supports 220v?
- How can you delete recording/pictures from the cloud?
- Is it normal to feel warm/hot to the touch when running?
- Can you view live video from PC/laptop?
- Does the camera support poe? is there an ethernet port?
- From the mobile phone interface, are you able to view in real-time?