EZVIZ WiFi cameras are configured to record motion events only by default. EZVIZ devices are configured in a way that when the SD card reaches it maximum capacity, the newest videos overwrites the oldest video ensuring that your device will continuously record motion events when they do occur.
Articles in this section
- Can you view the live video feed on your phone without being connected to WiFi?
- Can you prevent it from recording sound?
- Is there any way to disable the flashing Status light?
- Can I remotely view the video recorded on the memory microsd?
- How can I get the camera connected to my WiFi?
- What type of WiFi router do I need?
- Can i use 5ghz with the mini?
- I want to plug my EZVIZ camera in to power and record onto the sd card. There will be no wifi. And can it be scheduled to start and stop recording?
- Does the system automatically recover and resume operation after a power outage, without having to reconfigure again?
- Once motion starts a recording, how long does it record for? Does it stop when motion stops or does it record for a specific period on time?