CloudPlay subscriptions are $6 per month/$60 per year for seven days of storage or $11 per month/$110 per year for 30 days of storage. These costs are per camera but both subscriptions include our new Daily Recap feature which highlights the footage captured throughout the day within seconds so you can see if there is any footage that you need to watch quickly.
Articles in this section
- The ezviz when connected to electrical power the front indicator cycles between red and blue, what does that mean?
- How many days of video can be stored in a 16GB SD card?
- Does the AC Power supports 220v?
- How can you delete recording/pictures from the cloud?
- Is it normal to feel warm/hot to the touch when running?
- Can you view live video from PC/laptop?
- Does the camera support poe? is there an ethernet port?
- From the mobile phone interface, are you able to view in real-time?
- How much is the cloud fee per month? Yearly?
- Will EZVIZ cameras connect to any router?