Hello, for optimum performance, please ensure that you a setting the device up within 200ft radius. These devices connect to the 2.4Ghz portion of the WiFi, hence it is able to go through block walls
Articles in this section
- The ezviz when connected to electrical power the front indicator cycles between red and blue, what does that mean?
- How many days of video can be stored in a 16GB SD card?
- Does the AC Power supports 220v?
- How can you delete recording/pictures from the cloud?
- Is it normal to feel warm/hot to the touch when running?
- Can you view live video from PC/laptop?
- Does the camera support poe? is there an ethernet port?
- From the mobile phone interface, are you able to view in real-time?
- How much is the cloud fee per month? Yearly?
- Will EZVIZ cameras connect to any router?